Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cone Killer
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just decided to make a list of what is done on my car, and what I plan on doing and see if y'all have some ideas of your own or just opinions in general:yesway:
Current mods:
Front end lowered (Don't know what kit)
Injen CAI
Custom headers
Exhaust
Rims & Tires
Tinted Headlights

Future Mods:
VIS G-Speed Carbon Fiber Hood
Lower back end
Glowshift Pillar Pod
Carbon Fiber Interior Parts
Radar Detector (for fun)
Would like to do some Engine Tune Up

Possible Just Maybe Mods :lol:
Vertical Door Kit
Rear Spoiler
Front & Rear Bumper

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Engine tune up first , second- loose the tinted headlights .

I would then go and do a coilover system since you have a stock rear end and an unknown front end.

Cf parts=cool. If you go hood I'd put a set of hood pins in as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Cone Killer
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Engine tune up first , second- loose the tinted headlights .

I would then go and do a coilover system since you have a stock rear end and an unknown front end.

Cf parts=cool. If you go hood I'd put a set of hood pins in as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Ah see I love the headlights haha. But yeah I do want to do engine work cause I don't want a sweet car that doesn't run so sweet haha. And yeah I plan on investing it hood pins. Also do you have an idea as of how much it'd cost to drop the back end? I know different kits are probably different costs just curious if you'd know off the top of your head. And yeah, I love that carbon fiber look haha

·
Registered
487 Posts
Your better off geting a complete setup. Weird that the car is only lowered on the front . You could get some some megen ez street coilovers if your on a budget. And will cost you almost the same as geting shock and spring setup

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
You say you have custom headers? Moar pix,

Please don't go and waste money on a gauge pod if there is no need for some gauges... That's what we strictly refer to as RICE. However if you want to do a few more go faster parts that's always welcomed here:)

·
Cone Killer
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The lowered front end and headers/exhaust were on the car when I bought it so why just the front end is lowered confuses me too. But I plan on getting a pillar pod cause I would actually use it. I had that discussion with my dad last night haha cause I don't want it for no use.

·
Cone Killer
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Please don't go and waste money on a gauge pod if there is no need for some gauges... That's what we strictly refer to as RICE. However if you want to do a few more go faster parts that's always welcomed here:)
I will get some pics of them later when I can haha. Like I said, they were in the car when I bought it so I have no idea what to expect out of them. Same with the exhaust. A majority if the current mods were on when I bought it.

·
Cone Killer
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Not too much up top

Sold to me with these headers, he didn't tell me what brand or kind or anything just stated as a custom header

Exhaust

1 - 14 of 14 Posts