Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
;]
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been here for a while since i bought the car and i just search the forum learning tons. Its about time to start dropping some cash on my car. so heres some stock pic that i have laying around. Ive been inspired by Treehead to start some work soon:eek3:

·
Registered
299 Posts
yea bumper looks a little off-colored to me too, may be because there's so much glare ont he hood, who knows

but definitely get some sonars, smoke/nightshade all around, and a intake for the engine bay, looks clean though

·
;]
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea bumper looks a little off-colored to me too, may be because there's so much glare ont he hood, who knows

but definitely get some sonars, smoke/nightshade all around, and a intake for the engine bay, looks clean though
Its the hood glare, I thought the same thing but in person it is the same color, deff my favorite color in the eclipse. Sonars and very light night shading all around as soon as the snow melts. I live in upstate ny, Brockport ... its in rochester area. When it warms up, ill be patching license plate holes and the one bumper crack, with some evercoat, and re painting the hood which has alot of dings. Also sorry for the terrible grammer as I am typing this on my droid.

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,056 Posts
i would move your license plate up so your not blocking flow to radiator. Also it would better not seeing those holes.

·
;]
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah its getting touched up soon as far as the holes and a few rock dings. The holes are there from an un-lucky bunny at night that took out the bracket... and i temp. moved the plate down. As far as an 03 body with a 00-02 engine, i would like to know more about this... nothing was said when it was bought. I have records of everyone that owned this car b4 me and it shows that its been in the same family since it was off the line in 03, only two owners other than me.... so idk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts