Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
How are the TYCs? (The driver's looks okay, but if the passenger side is just lens damage I might still be interested- if the back is cracked, then no). Is your cluster cover the blue one? is it damaged any? Is your clockpod cover black? Is it damaged any?
Last I checked I believe the driver's side is ok....but I can't remember. I will see tomorrow.

KEEP IN MIND EVERYONE!

I will not be parting out this 3G because I don't have the space or time to do it. I might get some simple stuff off but for the most part it will be sold as is to anyone who lives near by.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ok, car sold to a close friend of mine. I do not believe he is parting it out at all nor is he a member of Club3G. He said he is going to work on it and try to get it back to 100%....may take a while. At least I can look forward to someone rebuilding it to it's former glory as apposed to see it be scrapped.

·
Topless Monster
540 Posts
Man, looking at some of these forums and it seems like that in every one, hijacker manages to be an a**hole. Some people...

I think its crazy you missed everyone on that highway. At least you got a little lucky. Sad about the car though. Thats my fear with mine. If I crash, all that mod work goes down the drain. Glad you're alright though man.

:agreed:

And,
Glad you're ok, sorry about your car :(

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I could give a flying fuck about who's fault it is, it's a shame that your car got destroyed.
Holy thread revival batman! lol

:agreed:

Was just going through some old things and saw this comment which I didn't notice before. It is a shame.

I ended up buying a new 2011 Toyota Corolla S to be more sensible. I will one day have my Evo but not just yet.

Thanks for the concern :)

41 - 52 of 52 Posts