Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure many know these headlights have been off the market for several years now. I figured they were discontinued (and very well may be). I came across a few Ebay listings for these exact headlights in case anyone is interested in purchasing a set. I'm sure the link will only be valid for a few weeks, but wanted to share since they are (in my opinion) the best looking/best light output headlights available for the 3G. Below is what they look like on my car. Enjoy :p

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse
3 Posts
They are indeed nice, thanks for sharing the link. I am sure that someone from this forum might be interested to purchase it.

·
Registered
2004 Eclipse Gs
38 Posts
I'm sure many know these headlights have been off the market for several years now. I figured they were discontinued (and very well may be). I came across a few Ebay listings for these exact headlights in case anyone is interested in purchasing a set. I'm sure the link will only be valid for a few weeks, but wanted to share since they are (in my opinion) the best looking/best light output headlights available for the 3G. Below is what they look like on my car. Enjoy :p

Where’d you find turbo for it or which did you use? Manifold and all that good stuff

·
Registered
2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 5spd
9 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts