Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im a new member but ive had my 02 eclipse since 01 and its just about time to start working on it. I just would like to ask if there is any local shops that anyone knows of where i can get a body kit and painting done? Thanks for your time, and have fun at the autoshow. Looks sweet!

-George

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
There is a good shop in toledo that I would let touch my car.

Also need parts I am parting my 01 out and I have tons of aftermarket stuff for sale.

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
hey im a new member but ive had my 02 eclipse since 01 and its just about time to start working on it. I just would like to ask if there is any local shops that anyone knows of where i can get a body kit and painting done? Thanks for your time, and have fun at the autoshow. Looks sweet!

-George
Eh a ex coworker of mine said something about a place called 313 customs not sure how good their work is i never made it to their shop when i was around. As far as painting goes i know a guy who has his own paint shop yet i never personally seen his work. If you are willing to take a drive there is a place in indiana that will paint your car for free all you have to do is provide the paint.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Michel & Sons Collision on nine mile is the only place I trust my car with. Every time something needs to be painted, they make it look like new. They're also really reasonably priced.
586-779-8230

1 - 4 of 4 Posts