Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Noob
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into putting in kyb agx shocks and struts with eibach sportline springs and i know that i will need a camber kit....

when looking for one i saw that eibach has an alignment kit and ingalls has camber kit.....what is the difference and what is recommended and why?

also do i personally make the adjustments on these or will the shop do it when i get an alignment done?(i am putting them in with a buddy)

Last question... Is there anything else that i am going to need other than the shocks, struts, springs, camber or alignment kits, and alignment?? (Trying to figure the total cost)

Thanks for the help. I am trying hard to learn as much as possible about suspension and this will really help.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Actually you may not need camber assisted products! Depends on how low you go! FYI, with the setup your planning on you are restricted on how low you can drop.
With that said, at one point before I went with coil overs I had the Agx/ Eibach setup & had alignment checked & it was fine! IE: no camber assist needed.
With the coil overs its imperetive to have camber bolts & have the rear setup changed entirely. Keep in mind I race the car and am currently running 2 deg. neg. camber front & rear!
Hope this helps?

·
Noob
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
with the sportlines dropping the car 2" i have been told that a camber kit will be needed.

i am not planning on racing it at all just want the new set up for the improved looks and more so for the improved drivability.

didn't quite answer my questions but thanks for the bit of info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts