Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this site just ppl posting lil codes they pulled using an autozone rental scanner. Asking what they should do.. this site is falling fast I know 3gs are getting old but come on

·
Registered
578 Posts
Is this site just ppl posting lil codes they pulled using an autozone rental scanner. Asking what they should do.. this site is falling fast I know 3gs are getting old but come on
They're 20 year old cars that still have little to no aftermarket support and are commonly sold under $800 in horse shit condition. Not everyone has the desire or skills to do some extravagant build. Would it be cool to see more builds and projects? Absolutely. Why don't you browse the "member's rides" section and maybe start your own build log?

·
1,122 Posts
If you're unhappy here you're more than welcome to leave. Maybe take a look inside yourself and think real hard about the reasons you're trolling a forum for 20 year old cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts