Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys i figured that i would post pics of my evo swap, and clear up two questions, that i see getting asked a lot.

now for the fuel rail, for those of you who are deciding not to go turbo immediately, all that you have to do is take out the 1/2 inch stock spacer when putting the evo rail in like shown (sorry for quality)

and as for the throttle position sensor, if you really don't want to mess with the plug, just install the evo 8 one, and take the original harness, and break off the cheap plastic cover that wont allow you to put it on, but be sure not to break the plugs that touch the metal prongs, cause then it wont work. if done correctly, the orange rubber boot, should still give you a water tight seal. (once again sorry for the quality, but my digi isn't that good)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah the pics are blurry, but that's just the crappy digi that i have. just kind of a how-to for ppl who haven't figured that part out yet, cause the info out there is a little hazy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright guys im taking it to test n tune tomorrow, and the reason i went N/A with this is to figure out exactly how much power you actually gain, from the swap by itself. for future reference.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Nice.

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Your pics are so blurry. Cant you get any better ones?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
in all honesty the camera sucks that i used, but i'll try to get more clear ones for you guys, and better angles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts