Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Bringing sexy back
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I used to use the Ripped Fuel with ephedra back in the day and that stuff was great. Now that stuff isn't legal or w/e is going on with it now so I have a question. What can I get on that is close to that that will actually work and possibly suppress my appetite as well. Eating late at night is starting to be bad.

·
Registered
264 Posts
In the morning eat a little meal with (2) stacker 3's. Make sure you take them before noon and work out. If you wait until late in the day it will keep you up all night. If you don't eat when using them you will be shakey. You won't be hungry later in the day either ,but when you wake up and your about to take the other 2 for the day ,your gonna eat your food fast lol.

·
Registered
384 Posts
slim-fast I am fucken serious, I was in a weight loss deal with this guy I worked with and lost 30 pounds in a month, One-two cans a day with one big meal...
im not so sure i can agree with that. research shows that eating small meals spaced throughout the day has given the best results. breakfast is key. one big meal is terrible advice. if you eat small meals throughout the day it keeps your metabolism active. when you skip breakfast and eat a big meal later in the day your body will tend to store more fat. you are telling your body that it needs to store energy because it is not sure when it will get the next meal.

i am probably starting to sound like a broken record in the health forums but i will just say what has been proven to work. you need to maintain a caloric deficit in order to have weight loss. 3500 calories per week will yeild 1lb of weight loss. so you need to take in 500 calories less each day than you burn. you don't need to try to re-invent the wheel here. this is what research has proven to work.

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
McDizzle i spot on with the meal advice...

As far as supps go just pick up a weight loss pil (i orefer Lipo6 by Nutrex) and then pick up some ephedra (vasopro) and then create your own ECA stack.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
im not so sure i can agree with that. research shows that eating small meals spaced throughout the day has given the best results. breakfast is key. one big meal is terrible advice. if you eat small meals throughout the day it keeps your metabolism active. when you skip breakfast and eat a big meal later in the day your body will tend to store more fat. you are telling your body that it needs to store energy because it is not sure when it will get the next meal.

i am probably starting to sound like a broken record in the health forums but i will just say what has been proven to work. you need to maintain a caloric deficit in order to have weight loss. 3500 calories per week will yeild 1lb of weight loss. so you need to take in 500 calories less each day than you burn. you don't need to try to re-invent the wheel here. this is what research has proven to work.
That's right on. ^^^^^

If you lost 30 lbs in a month, I bet it was a lot of muscle. You typically should be losing anywhere between 1-2 pounds a week for healthy weight loss. 5-6 meals a day, with Breakfast being your biggest meal of the day. I'm not a believer in "magic" weight loss pills. I would say stick to a strict diet and a intense interval cardio workout and should see the results your looking for in a few months, it takes time to loose weight.

·
Registered
384 Posts
it does take time. "diets" don't really work in my opinion. they might help you lose weight in a short period of time but what you should really be shooting for is a change in lifestyle. you will be much better off in the long run as far as keeping weight off and overall health and wellness. consistancy is key!

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Well true I guess I should have said a Lifestyle change.

·
Premium Member
24,873 Posts
McDizzle i spot on with the meal advice...

As far as supps go just pick up a weight loss pil (i orefer Lipo6 by Nutrex) and then pick up some ephedra (vasopro) and then create your own ECA stack.
Anything I need to be aware of before ordering this product?

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Both Lipo6 and Vasopro are legal....just not combined in the same pill. Youare held to a restriction though as to how much ephedra you buy at one time. So just run a search online for vasopro and buy as much as they let you...

·
Premium Member
24,873 Posts
I think I'll probably skip the vasopro for now, but I want to try the Lipo6. I'm not going to be widowing my wife any time soon, right?

Or making greasy shitstains in my shorts at random times?

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Haha....as long as you dont have heart issues or high blood pressure the vasopro and Lipo6 will be fine. And i am not recommending Alli....so no anal leakage for you.

·
Premium Member
24,873 Posts
I'm a heartless bastard and my blood pressure is fine.

Thanks for the recommendation; I'll give it a shot.

·
1,150 Posts
I think I'll probably skip the vasopro for now, but I want to try the Lipo6. I'm not going to be widowing my wife any time soon, right?

Or making greasy shitstains in my shorts at random times?
I did feel like it gave me a little anxienty while I was taking the full dose. 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM, but I have been going through alot of crap lately so it may have just been that.

·
Chalk City Bitch
14,263 Posts
I've got the lipo6x (as Cam had recommended to me before) but haven't really employed it yet, though I think I shall start. So, I don't have any info to tell you about it. Not sure what the difference is between the lipo6 and the lipo6x either...besides the x costing more :lol:

·
1,150 Posts
I've got the lipo6x (as Cam had recommended to me before) but haven't really employed it yet, though I think I shall start. So, I don't have any info to tell you about it. Not sure what the difference is between the lipo6 and the lipo6x either...besides the x costing more :lol:
The 6X, I believe, is suposed to give more of an extended release than the Lipo6.

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Yeah...6x is the new formula. More time released.

And the anxiety feeling is why i never liked full doses for people...Instead of taking the second pill just do 1 Lipo and 1 Vasopro. You can tailor and ECA stack to your needs.

·
1,150 Posts
Yeah...6x is the new formula. More time released.

And the anxiety feeling is why i never liked full doses for people...Instead of taking the second pill just do 1 Lipo and 1 Vasopro. You can tailor and ECA stack to your needs.
Thats about what I did. I took 2 in the AM (it didn't seem to bother me as much then) and only 1 around 1:30. It helped cut down the anxiety.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts