Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Eclipse GT Spyder
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The silver eclipse badging in the door jambs of my car are a little messed up and I want to try and replace them. Does anyone know where I might be able to find them? I am also looking for some info on the plastic dead pedal. When I bought my car, the dead pedal wasn't attached and there wasn't any hardware left to attach it. I am wondering what nut size is needed to attach the top part of the dead pedal?

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
699 Posts
You asked about door jamb badging.? Do you mean the decal stickers from the manufacturer ? The decal with the info about your car? If so, I doubt very much those can be bought after market
I did an extensive search on Dead Pedals and found nothing relating to the Mitsubishi... Many websites claim to have something and when you get there they lead you down the garden path with a bunch of stuff...but no dead pedal. I think to find the nut size, you will just have to try and find one. None of the manuals I have show the dead pedal. You know definitely that it will be metric...or is that just here in Canada. Just grab your nuts and keep trying till you find one that works.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts