Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
You did what?
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

Just have a small problem. The drivers side door won't lock, even when i try to turn the key. Its like there is something stuck. Even the power locks wont lock either (except the passenger side). Does anyone know what it could be???

Thanks

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
:dunno: Take apart your door panel and see whats wrong visually. Shouldnt be too complicated.
:agreed:

It sounds like it's a mechanical problem, not an electrical problem...otherwise, it would still work with the key...

·
You did what?
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:agreed:

It sounds like it's a mechanical problem, not an electrical problem...otherwise, it would still work with the key...
Exactly what I was thinking. Was thinking about taking it somewhere but they want to diagnose it and i keep telling them that i dont think its a electrical problem. So im just going to check it out myself.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking. Was thinking about taking it somewhere but they want to diagnose it and i keep telling them that i dont think its a electrical problem. So im just going to check it out myself.
Sounds like your best option...once you get the panel off you'll probably find a linkage disconnected (I'd imagine the problem is at the latch itself since the key and the electric actuator both don't work)...hopefully nothing is broken, but just disconnected...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts