Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where has Dave gone? I gave him $700 deposit to purchase a car that was to be finished a couple weeks ago. I cannot get a hold of him to get either the car or my money back. Anyone know where he is?

He also still has parts from when he painted my 3G that I need back on my car.

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
where has Dave gone? I gave him $700 deposit to purchase a car that was to be finished a couple weeks ago. I cannot get a hold of him to get either the car or my money back. Anyone know where he is?

He also still has parts from when he painted my 3G that I need back on my car.
Good luck and welcome to 3 months ago. He disappeared and won't return calls. Who knows what is going on :(

·
(b)org banugee
4,549 Posts
Didn't he get banned? See if he is still over on the (b)org. He used to peddle his wares there as well.

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you do find him though, give him a good kick in the balls for me!
Edit: I forgot, he doesn't have any!!!

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm gonna go see if he is still living in his apartment, if he's gone, then he's gone to his new house

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
I'm gonna go see if he is still living in his apartment, if he's gone, then he's gone to his new house
I highly doubt you will see him. He is a worthless pile of shit who isn't man enough to face up to the problems he created.

·
(b)org banugee
4,549 Posts
Whoa -- for a long time he was a very reliable vendor. What happened? I remember seeing a bunch of nasty threads, but I didn't put too much stock in it.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hrm, just to add some information, I went by his apartment, he didn't answer the door but there were two white 3Gs there, and his white 4-door civic.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts