Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Choose what you like the most. Personally, I'm not a fan of either of those kits. I've really only ever liked the SS and WW kit on the 3G. Again, choose the kit that will make you the happiest.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Drifter for sure. Blitz is way too played out and ricey looking. The drifter looks pretty good. Here are pics for reference.

Hope this helps.

·
Turbo/Haltech V6
1,713 Posts
You should know by now that this site is bias towards the ww or ss lip kits. Why do you care so much for other people's aproval? It's your car do what you please with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
just my opinion..but i think their too tacky...i would stick with a lip kit like wings west....makes the car still seem stock but adds some nice lines in it...just my opinion..no offense to anyone

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
just my opinion..but i think their too tacky...i would stick with a lip kit like wings west....makes the car still seem stock but adds some nice lines in it...just my opinion..no offense to anyone
I agree Matt, but some people like to change the total lines of the eclipse.Chato pulled it off with the massive front mount and the Blitz kit,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts