Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Dual ECU - new diagram

15K views 50 replies 14 participants last post by  peralwhite01 
#1 · (Edited)
Dual ECU - new diagrams

I hope this helps you guys out. I know I've been missing for a while but here is the wire-diagram I've created for the dual ECU set up. Let me know if you see any errors.

Remember, there are 3 tabs of excel sheets in that file. The more interesting pages are #2 and #3...

Here it is. right-click and save-as.
http://sites.google.com/site/cloudinc00/files/MYECU.zip

This wiring diagram is good for dual ecus (in this case, sporty RS or GS with EVO 8 ECU). If anybody else wants to host it, please feel free - I got the info from here by johnsgalant and just put it in a more understandable format. Print it on legal sized paper and go at it. Page 1 isn't in a friendly printable format - sorry. That was more of a draft page.

Let me explain the first page with the "labels" column - With the wire harness for the eclipse and evo on hand, I simple used those tiny wire markers you can buy at radio-shack to label the wires. As I cut them and paired them accordingly, I checked off one of the 3 check boxes. I then solder them and double check them and check off the rest of the check boxes accordingly. It's just a way to stay organized. Wow, I used "check/checked" a lot in that paragraph.

See less See more
#23 ·
i tuned it myself....noting is the same as the evo,all the maf settings ect are from the stock 3g,the fuel and timing maps i redid it myself,(they were stock evo),im running meth on my setup,maybe the timing is alittle to high for your setup,every car react different, just start easy on it and redo the maps litle by little,have fun tuning!!! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.