Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Below is a picture of what my black-housing dual halo projectors looked like on my Patriot Red 3G. I was not overly impressed with them, so I sold them to another member on here and got myself some Sonars.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I just bought a pair of those from a member on here. I have to wait till it gets warmer out to install them though!!! I did read up on them too, so I know what to expect, or if I get lucky, nothing!

·
Registered
51 Posts
why do you have to wait til it gets warmer to install them? is it something to do with the headlights? or just you dont wanna be freezing your butt off while installing them.

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
why do you have to wait til it gets warmer to install them? is it something to do with the headlights? or just you dont wanna be freezing your butt off while installing them.
lol.. you just bumped a almost year old thread.... And the reason he was waiting to install them was he didnt want to freeze his ass off.

·
Registered
51 Posts
haha i just got some duals in the mail today and am planning on installing them tomorrow so im trying to get as much info as i can but the thing is the how to has no pictures.

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
Its not too hard at all. Unplug and unscrew everything. The worst part is getting the stockers out. May take a few minutes... but you can wire your halos into your parking lights, then plug and screw everything back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts