1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
Just single, you need to wire the HID into the existing headlight harness of the dual halo to make sure the high beam still works.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh ok thanks. An as far as going with the normal watts on the hid kit which I'm guessing would be 35watts or should I go with the 55watts since I heard the lighting isn't as great on dual halo. My concern is people saying the heat could melt it... I wonder if that'd be a prob on these headlights

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
stay with 35.. its what i have in mine. light output is shit because of chrome and uneven cutoff lines in the projectors

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got my dual halo projector headlights in today an I was impressed. Real fast shipping, 2days. An they're as I expected too. I'll post a pic late next week once I have them on. Waiting on the hid kit

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
SOME of the led third tails will make the cruise not work. it is because it does not see enough resistance, so it sees itself as unsafe (as in it wont realize when you hit the brake, and just keep revving up.)
if it makes the cruise not work, just get a load resistor. easy as pie.

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
Hmmmm I read a bs post one time that it works on a thermal sensor. I guess I should stick to understanding that scarr's posts are truth

·
Registered
336 Posts
The only thing I have read that will make the cruise not work is when someone just replaces the bulb with a led. I haven't read that some led third brake lights will make cruise control not work. But scarr is right, if cruise control doesn't work, get a load resistor. be careful where you mount it, they get hot.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.