Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most people here dont like supra's and they all run 12's I know. I just thought this was a funny video. These people are all filthy rich over there and this guy sounds like an idiot. enjoy!

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
do you wanna more? hahahaha what retards. I hope they blow those cars up running them so hard every damn second

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
He sounds like Ali-G :lol:

WTF though, I guess he bought that car over here and shipped it? I don't think SP Engineering opens up their Dubai shop until next year.:)

·
350Z (Z33)
2,205 Posts
You guys are HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!! let the guy enjoy his car for a second.....

·
Hunky New-Comer
7,952 Posts
Seriously; so what if he wrecks it. He probably has enough to just buy another one.

·
Ass To Mouth
6,271 Posts
Seriously; so what if he wrecks it. He probably has enough to just buy another one.
Oh yeah, having enough to replace a car is PLENTY of justification to wreck it. :rolleyes: Do you see where he is driving? Ya know, weaving in and out of traffic? That means when he wrecks, he's not the only one getting hurt and his car isn't the only thing getting messed up.

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
OK, are you commenting on the driving or on the cars?

Cause the cars rock. Seriously just because its flashy doesn't make it stupid, it may be ricey, but its probably faster than any car on our platform. If I spent freakin 30g's on modding a car, I'm probably go ahead and throw on a wing/body kit too.

·
n00b hater
5,255 Posts
OK, are you commenting on the driving or on the cars?

Cause the cars rock. Seriously just because its flashy doesn't make it stupid, it may be ricey, but its probably faster than any car on our platform. If I spent freakin 30g's on modding a car, I'm probably go ahead and throw on a wing/body kit too.
A little bit of both...I think. They are driving so ignorant on public roads in which that just makes the driver a complete moron. The cars themselves look hideous, (to me in the video) and would look better without all the racer boy type crap. It's no different than our 3G's on how we like to keep them "clean" without all the "ricer" garbage. Theres a right way to do up a car and a wrong way. If I had a Supra, yes, I would put on a body kit and wheels, but not all that needless crap. (stickers, absurd wing, ugly paint job etc.)

·
Ass To Mouth
6,271 Posts
A little bit of both...I think. They are driving so ignorant on public roads in which that just makes the driver a complete moron. The cars themselves look hideous, (to me in the video) and would look better without all the racer boy type crap. It's no different than our 3G's on how we like to keep them "clean" without all the "ricer" garbage. Theres a right way to do up a car and a wrong way. If I had a Supra, yes, I would put on a body kit and wheels, but not all that needless crap. (stickers, absurd wing, ugly paint job etc.)
Agreed. Supras are nice looking cars without all that stupid shit. A giant wing is completely useless in his application and the body kit is gaudy. The Supra world is beyond retarded these days. As posted MANY times on this board, damn-near all of them are drag queens and having 12234239823 hp means shit if you run a 1/4 in less time than a stock Vette. Also, the arguement that "The Supra platform has so much more potential than our's" is absolutly retarded. The 3g has VERY little in the way of potential and it's ridiculous to take a performance built car and pin it against a sporty coupe bought by mainly middle-aged women.

·
Ass To Mouth
6,271 Posts
Corrected. However, my intent of it was that the 1g and 2g had performance versions that were aimed towards performance and the 3g got rid of any performance that it previously had, hence it was then aimed at middle-aged women because it lacked what young people were originally drawn to it for.

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
Oh, and I never said anything about "potential" I just said it was faster than most of our cars. And yes, I agree it is in a totally different ballpark in terms of why it was designed.

Well, as I've said 1 gillion times before,

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES........everyone has one and they all stink

I never said I liked his driving, and I have a right to like the car if I want to, I don't give a shit if you neg-rep me over me having an opinion

·
Ass To Mouth
6,271 Posts
Oh, and I never said anything about "potential" I just said it was faster than most of our cars. And yes, I agree it is in a totally different ballpark in terms of why it was designed.

Well, as I've said 1 gillion times before,

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES........everyone has one and they all stink

I never said I liked his driving, and I have a right to like the car if I want to, I don't give a shit if you neg-rep me over me having an opinion rocketbass88.......
I just neg rep you because of the rat thing, I just have a new reason every time. E-rep is not life... calm down.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts