Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
wow looks nice:bigthumb:
but i dont understand why half the website told me that duals would look shitty on my 3g but turn around and tell you that yours look good:scratch:

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
but i dont understand why half the website told me that duals would look shitty on my 3g but turn around and tell you that yours look good:scratch:
because duals do look shitty on a 3G, GENERALLY. normally theyre HUGE mufflers, angled out like some honda riceboi would have.

take those silencers out, makes it look cheap.

·
Registered
61 Posts
meh looks like shit.. duals on a gs??? doesn't your car already have practically no torque to begin with?

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
I know some local guy, he has a green 3g with a dual exhaust. He has dual tip mufflers so all you see is 4 tips. Honestly it looks pretty sweet, Ill try and get a pic he goes to my school.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Normally I'm not a fan of duals on our platform, but the Shine Street rear lip really ties it together nicely...but as others have mentioned, pull the silencers if you can...:bigthumb:

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
They wouldn't look bad at all if the silencers were removed. I agree with one of the other replies; the kit really ties the mufflers in. How have you noticed the power with the duals now?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I always wondered if Mitsu made a seperate rear bumper for those style license plates. :lol:

EDIT: Scratch that, its just an optical illusion.
It makes me want to get a Eurpean license plate to fill the void...:lol:

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
personally, I like them --- if done right. I think these with a larger opening, if only at the rear would help. I've got them on mine and have gotten a lot of
thumbs up on them. Can be seen in member rides, 5th page for now.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I've got dual exhaust on my GT. They are magnaflows.

Any particular reason the right muffler hangs lower than the left...:scratch:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts