Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...so I was in the parking lot of applbees I had my E brake up cause I wanted to peal out in place...yes I know not a good idea but whatever....now when I put it in first gear and drop the clutch see I'm not sure if I slipped gears b4 I even did it like it was not actually all the way in 1st honestly idk. Anyways....immediately after a bunch of horrible sounds smash crack snap.....in the spot...there was a THICK black liquid....front only both sides right underneath my transaxel....anyways last night I had NO IDEA what I had done....I left it over night...I checked it out this morning with my Uncle ...and we got under jacked up the front......we put it in 1st 2nd 3rd....the tires would turn....the engine sounds great...but below the drivers side were I think k the clutch assembly and everything is.....it was a raddle fish crank sounds it got louder and louder....3rd itwas loud not constanlt like every few sseconds or so....so honestly im trying to figure out the EXACT problem from you 3G experts....also last night I open the cap...Oil cap oil was squirting out.....and white smoke.....:/ I can guess that one...but today when we looked at it neither of both....so was I've gotten
...something is lose and on both sides of the transaxel....the seals are broke. So what do I need to do? And I refuse to be scam 1000 labor by a auto shop I'll buy what I need and figure it out myself.
...I'm not stupid nor am a professional but I'm sure some of you would agree?

·
54,424 Posts
I'm going to move this to the correct section and close it until your edit you post to some form of language we can all understand, I'm familiar with several languages and what you've posted isn't any I can comprehend. We speak English, Russian, and Spanish here primarily, please post in one of those and adhere to the rules of grammar for your chosen language.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.