Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Custom User Title
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
so the 310's are comming in the mail and i don't know if i want to run emanage or safc but i only want to run around 6-7 psi for now, razzi front is comming thanks to konigzz, and bomex skirts are in.. and planning on ordering a wideband but i don't know which one to get...
THE RAZZI FRONT LOOKS LIKE THE FRONT ON THE T-BOMB!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had a razzi front on my 02. I got a lot of compliments on it. I personally didn't like how it came up in the front. I have coilovers set on -1.5 most of the time (except cruze night of course) and I never bounced it once, until I let my dip shit girl friend drive it and she parked it on a curve. Women! I'm thinking of going with the trace2 front now. I know it's fiberglass, unless anyone knows of a poly version.

·
Custom User Title
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
any person that has let there girlfriend drive there car has fucked up their car..... poly version is kinda hard to come by unless its a blitz or else a torque, I like how it comes up in the front for the air into the engine and the intercooler sits but koning hasen't sent out the bumper yet grrrr... lol j/k.... waiting on injectors by ripppedeclipse... ane waiting on rims from whoever has some

·
Custom User Title
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
VeilSide said:
love it!!!!!!!. No wing either!!!!. Your ride looks good man.
erep to anybody to has great comments about, I know it looks like a big piece of shit right now without the body kit and injectors and stuff on it but i wish i knew how to download the video of it whooping at 85 vette :lol: (the vette is stock) the b.o.v. is loud as hell in the video... you just have to watch it...

·
Custom User Title
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
well i got my 310's yesterday and putting them in my car this week and putting the engine back together... Waiting on front bumper from koningzz (been 3 damn weeks) and when that comes i am going to paint the skirts and the bumper, looking for a cf hood and some wheels....if anyone has any let me know

Bought a new toy for a winter car for $2300, i took the wheels off the eclipse and put them on the tsi.. cause i want some different ones for the eclipse...

41 - 60 of 83 Posts