Right now my car is sitting in the shop awaiting the completion of my turbo kit. I rode up there today to check up on things and my tuner suggested that we put a 6 psi spring in at first, run it for a little bit, then come back and put the 10 psi spring that I had planned on back in after the engine got a little taste of the boost first. Would this be a wise decision? One side of me thinks this is a good thing trying to keep it as safe as possible but the other part of me thinks it would be a waste of time and money to tune it twice. I'm heavily leaning toward the 6 to 10 psi route but I'm open to your opinions on this as to whether it would have any impact on the safety of this project. Oh and if it matters my car has 46000 miles on it.