Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
It's really amazing to see how big a difference there is between two relatively similar styled dishes.

Certainly gives food for thought when going out. Knowing what types of things will shoot the calorie and fat count upwards and what keeps it down.

Nice find. :yesway:

·
Chalk City Bitch
14,263 Posts
Thanks a lot for sharing that Damian. I get Womens Health and I am pretty sure I saw a bit on the same thing in mine.

·
Premium Member
9,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's a good find too, Shelly, I'd just like to point out that the writer needs some education on trans-fats. They don't occur with fully-hydrogenated oils. A lot of manufacturers have switched to fully hydrogenated. You'll see it on labels of peanut butter now. She incorrectly mentions this with regards to peanut butter and margarine spreads.

·
Chalk City Bitch
14,263 Posts
I just bought the book "Eat This Not That", authored by the same guy of course, at Costco yesterday. $12 and has tons of dining out examples as well as tips for other social eating occasions like holidays and parties and is chock full of useful information.

I suggest picking it up for yourself :yesway:

·
One Lucky Fuck
10,172 Posts
If you don't mind dropping $50 and you enjoy cooking simply, very healthy, surprisingly delicious meals, I highly recommend Gourmet Nutrition

Everything I have made from this book is fantastic :yum:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts