Very good read, thank you for bringing it to the board! :agreed:

·
FearIsTheMindKiller
3,936 Posts
Dude this is an amazing post!

·
Boobs!? WHERE!?!
1,030 Posts
Wow! I feel edumucated! I knew about the production ready SST, (which should have been closer to the finished product, I think), but never knew about the super eclipse. I say we call our congressmen and get them to "influence" Mitsubishi to finally bring out the Ralli-Art!

·
Member of Honor
34 Posts

The more i watch this photo the more im falling in love.

i want my fenders like that! OMG! :mecry2:

·
★█▀█▄░▄&
201 Posts
wow its like Audi stole the sketch from the eclipse.

I wish the new eclipse 5th gen would look like those sketches!

also what rear kit is that ?

·
Twin Turbo'd daily
42 Posts
wow it looked like a supercar at first, they should have left it like the first sketches!
Yeah it looked really nice! The spoiler in the first ones look like the spoiler used on the '99 3000GT VR4's. It looked really good. They should of made that an available option. It would make Mitsubishi look alot more future proof. Especially with the VR4's styling, IMHO.

·
Twin Turbo'd daily
42 Posts
Were the auto show display models actually drivable? Also were these models ever sold? Put on display? Or were they crushed? The inside matching color scheme looks cool but a little overdone.

·
Rectal Hunter
149 Posts
wow !!wish they would of stuck with the metallic orange as seen above..sick front bumper with real side vents:p

·
2001 GT
1 Posts
Those concept sketches are pretty epic, I wish they would have stuck with more of the unique body designs. 3G gets a lot of insult pretty much everywhere but those look amazing. Thanks for posting!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts