Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Smile for the blade
94 Posts
I love the sketches of the super eclipse concept, it works with the body style so well. Great post, love the concepts and work up to the 3g.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey i have an 03 ecipse 3.0 thats been giving me problems. i just change the spark plugs the wires and the valve cover gasket but now it's not starting nor is it cranking. The moment you turn the key it looks like in cuts the power

the battery is brand new and the alternator and the starter were also change about 4 months ago the ignition switched was also changed (previously)

it did containe an aftermarket alarm that was giving mi problems last year so i took it out and closed all the wires properly

i have come to a dead end please help me

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts
hey i have an 03 ecipse 3.0 thats been giving me problems. i just change the spark plugs the wires and the valve cover gasket but now it's not starting nor is it cranking. The moment you turn the key it looks like in cuts the power

the battery is brand new and the alternator and the starter were also change about 4 months ago the ignition switched was also changed (previously)

it did containe an aftermarket alarm that was giving mi problems last year so i took it out and closed all the wires properly

i have come to a dead end please help me
:facepalm: Another noob posting their first question in the wrong section of the forums:noplease:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts