Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was racing an Si and lost control skidded 300 ft and hit a stump in the ground after i went off the road. and i won until i hit the tree btw here are pics

·
Waiting to spool
3,237 Posts
You're a moron. Hope you learned never to street race again. Don't be an asshole, next time you want to screw around take it to a track.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i still need the metal pieice on the bottom that supports the bumper and 3 reinforcement bar bolts and clear driver side turn.... i think

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
You won??? What exactly did you win?? Looks like you lost to me. Throwing money away is not really a winner decision.You lost control of your ride, then had to spend cash to fix the moron decision you made. You're stupid as far as Im concerned.

·
Waiting to spool
3,237 Posts
would you rather me be dead? damn dont be a dick.its show and tell not be my mom.
You're going to tell us not to be a dick? You're the asshole that could've killed someone. I would never want for someone to get killed, but if it were you or an innocent bystander I can't say I'd vote in your favor asshole.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i agree.. you guys are dicks.. street racing is a great idea.. ESPECIALLY in the winter.. :lol: youre a moron. hope you leared your lesson.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts