Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
hates "smart" people
3,569 Posts
would you rather me be dead? damn dont be a dick.its show and tell not be my mom.
Yes, we rather you be dead than some innocent life.

Don't be a dick, yes, YOU don't be a dick.

Streets are not for racing, be mature and take it to the track.

And like raz said, you lost.

You crash due to your stupidity.
You just proved to us you are ignorant and stupid.

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
You won??? What exactly did you win?? Looks like you lost to me.
:agreed: I said to myself the exact same thing after reading the opening post. :noplease:

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
What the hell made you think racing in that weather was even a good idea?
even worse.. what the hell would make you think that posting that were racing was a good idea?

322 Posts
If my calculations are correct, which I'm not 100% sure, but at the point of "losing control", you were traveling somewhere between 116-127mph, assuming it was dry asphalt you skidded on, and you skidded for 300ft. This is assuming you pretty much stopped before you hit the tree. Because you hit the tree, you were most likely going faster than this. Good job moron.

·
2011's are gay
4,791 Posts
would you rather me be dead?
yes, if you are that fucking stupid to race someone in those weather conditions and then come admit to street racing on this site then yes, i hope you die next time. but hopefully you learned your lesson this time and it won't happen again

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
would you rather me be dead? damn dont be a dick.its show and tell not be my mom.
no-one seriously wants you dead, but we all wish people like you would either grow up, or get the hell off the road. there is a reason everyone around here hates street racing, and there is a reason it is illegal. not because want to be dicks.. because it is fucking retarded. you endanger yourself, and others. i mean shit look what you did: you went uncontrollably off the road. you can't control that, you can;t NOT hit someone when you are doing that. street racing is mainly stupid because tools like you don't know how to drive. and don't tell me you do, because if you did, you wouldn't have pushed your car beyond what it and the road conditions can do. knowing how to drive is not just understanding that the skinny pedal makes the car go forward, it is also knowing when you shouldn't be driving like an idiot... which is always.

if street racing was on a closed course, with safety personnel, and safety inspections, and stuff like that, so that is was actually marginally safe, we ALL would stand behind it.... oh wait there is a place that is like that.. and we do support it: take to a track.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It was winter but there wasn't snow on the roads just off it it was completely dry and late at night on route 20 why would there be babys and kids on a highway? And why not admit I was racing cops said they saw me too and as for a role model? Im still pretty you ng the car was sitting in the median for about 20 min before I was towed out there's tracks it's just a shitty cell phone pic I don't have collision on my insurance which is why I'm doing all the work

·
Registered
85 Posts
It was winter but there wasn't snow on the roads just off it it was completely dry and late at night on route 20 why would there be babys and kids on a highway? And why not admit I was racing cops said they saw me too and as for a role model? Im still pretty you ng the car was sitting in the median for about 20 min before I was towed out there's tracks it's just a shitty cell phone pic I don't have collision on my insurance which is why I'm doing all the work
That doesn't make it any better. You could have still killed yourself, the guy racing you, or just another innocent driver that was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
oh, so you can't drive a car on GOOD roads.. therefor you even worse of a driver. why would there be kids on the highway? what people don't drive cars with kids in them? all it takes is ONE. that one you don't see, when you loose control on a perfectly clear road.

·
54,328 Posts
because people never go places in cars but you, right? someone couldn't have been coming the other way taking their daughter to the ER for a fever when you slid "300 feet".

·
2011's are gay
4,791 Posts
it doesn't matter if there was snow or not, tires don't perform the same at lower temperatures and if you have winter tires then they aren't meant to be driven like that. and why are there kids on the road? hmmm well maybe they were in the car with their parents going to see their dying grandmother in the haspital and you slid across the median uncontrollably and nailed them head on. great ending right? wrong. i'm not gonna tell you not to race, nor will i tell you to, because it's your decision. i'm only going to ask that you be smart about it, use caution, and take all factors into consideration.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
thats quite the off the wall story i dont think grandmas allowed to have visits at 1 in the morning and i hit the shrub before i hit them so theyre good anyways and it was just me and him on the road. and when i crashed i had GSX wheels on theyre like 17x6.5 they really do suck for handling plus aince my cars lowered my winter tires got hungry and started eating my wheel wells. there arent very many tracks around where i live.theres a drag strip that charges 10 per person and its not even a quarter mile. shits rough nowa days.

·
Waiting to spool
3,237 Posts
How are you not red yet? You're a fucking moron! You want to whine that it's $10 to go to the track, the nearest track from me is 78 miles and it costs $25 to race and guess what, I pay the gas and the entrance fee to race there not on the streets like you do. Fucking moron you should've died.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
It's not even a track it's a drag strip. Going in a stright line is boring if I knew everyone was gonna be all salty I shouldn't have even bothered I can understand yes I know what I did was wrong and I'm paying the price for it with repairs and citations. My intentions were never to harm anyone or myself things just got out of hand quickly and by that time it was too late I just got caught up in the moment

21 - 40 of 88 Posts