Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
hahaha well i was a baller. honestly you can al say what you want everything your saying ive already heard from friends or relatives minus the go dies but i didnt post this to get a pat on the back or a good obviously i fucked up and made a mistake and as you can see im learning from it the hard way.rebuilding everything myself out of my own pocket.

·
R.I.P. silverside
4,217 Posts
hahaha well i was a baller. honestly you can al say what you want everything your saying ive already heard from friends or relatives minus the go dies but i didnt post this to get a pat on the back or a good obviously i fucked up and made a mistake and as you can see im learning from it the hard way.rebuilding everything myself out of my own pocket.
SHUT THE FUCK UP, god your annoying, your not a baller, your not shit, you drive a fucking 3g eclipse, im guessing your 16-18, you think your hot shit with your 14/15 second shitbox, thus making you a "baller". honestly, get of this forum, you suck, we dont need you

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Who said I was hot shit? Who said my car was fast? Obviously it was a joke your basing your post of one sentence and. It reading the paragraph

·
Administrator
16,310 Posts
Who said I was hot shit? Who said my car was fast? Obviously it was a joke your basing your post of one sentence and. It reading the paragraph
You said you were hot shit with the "well i was a baller" statement. And you obviously think your car is fast and furious, y0. Racing Si's in the winter. And no, we're not joking. Just GTFO.

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
It's not even a track it's a drag strip. Going in a stright line is boring if I knew everyone was gonna be all salty I shouldn't have even bothered I can understand yes I know what I did was wrong and I'm paying the price for it with repairs and citations. My intentions were never to harm anyone or myself things just got out of hand quickly and by that time it was too late I just got caught up in the moment
what the hell do you think a drag strip is? it is a track. and NO-ONE races thinking "i am going to go out and slide off the road, and kill someone tonight. weeeee." of course you weren't trying to harm someone.... you just didn't care if you did. and don't say you did care.. cause if you did care, wouldn't have done it.

like i said.. think about how much nicer it would have been if you would have just kept your big mouth closed and not people "i have no regard for others lives, i was street racing and lost all control, good thing no-one got hurt."

you could have just posted that you lost control on a snowy night and fell off the road. no-one would have been the wiser. you won until crashed... jeesh, that is loosing, not winning. the reason you were ahead, is cause you can't drive and went too fast.

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
SHUT THE FUCK UP, god your annoying, your not a baller, your not shit, you drive a fucking 3g eclipse, im guessing your 16-18, you think your hot shit with your 14/15 second shitbox, thus making you a "baller". honestly, get of this forum, you suck, we dont need you
14/15?? He wishes, more like low 16s, maybe 15s.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Im 18 and thats the last thing on my mind is racing in streets:noplease:

You must be ignorant man, good luck on fixing ur ride though. AND PLEASE NO STREET RACING

·
Registered
524 Posts
:lmfao::lol::lmfao::lol:

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
Im 18 and thats the last thing on my mind is racing in streets:noplease:

You must be ignorant man, good luck on fixing ur ride though. AND PLEASE NO STREET RACING
and THAT would be why your car is not all smashed up.:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I've raced hondahs before man, and guess what its nothing spectacular, almost any of us can take any kind of Civic, so why risk your life for an asshole in a Hondah with a lead foot..........Buster

·
Registered
423 Posts
I've raced hondahs before man, and guess what its nothing spectacular, almost any of us can take any kind of Civic, so why risk your life for an asshole in a Hondah with a lead foot..........Buster
I think he gets it... All you are doing is adding fuel to the fire when it is unnecessary.

·
Registered
327 Posts
not to jump in the ring with all the apes or anything but I have always been curious as to everyones view on street racing. Obviously ill agree with anyone that going 100+ is dumb and reckless and usually ends with what just happens. I am talking about the kid in the car next to you who has his girlfriend in the car with him thinking hes hot shit cause he drives a v dub 1.8T with a damn bov. Am I being naive by saying everyone has had those kids and have spanked them? Now not 0-100mph I am talking about when the speed limit is 45 and you do a 0-50mph. Now my car isnt all that fast (15.1) but I can still have fun by banging 1st to 2nd gear without it tq steering off the road and hitting a tree. Im just saying I think everyone has messed around a little bit...maybe not to the extent that he did but at least a quick pull. :)

61 - 80 of 88 Posts