Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im from the uk and was wondering if anyone know what the best turbo cat back system for the gst is? ive looked at tanabe but there only 93 db and i want it louder i dont want nothing to cheap like e-bay junk unless someone can quote good news on there system thanks :hspin:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
If you want it "crazy cool loud" just unbolt the exhaust from the downpipe.
(I'm sure your neighbors will love you)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers guys i like the look of the apexi skunk2 was ok. but does anyone know what tanabe systems sound like? in the end i think ill go for the apexi n1 cheers guys

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i was looking at an apexi n1 from the states but its just the hassle in getting it here to the u.k ill wait to get the apexi ive heard great things about that system so ill stick to that as i cant ask many people in england theres only 6 others haha and none of them are even slightly moded! thanks for the help might as well make it good hehe cheers

·
Registered
238 Posts
The Greddy website says the EVO2 exhaust is for the v6 varient? Will that system work on my 4 cylinder GS? I was just wondering if they were the same? :confused: Thanxs in advance!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont think so but cheak the under pattern im guessing thats the only thing but ild just get 1 thats specific for your car like i am mate easier and no trouble as if you do order it they might not take it back as its ur fault!

·
Registered
238 Posts
dont think so but cheak the under pattern im guessing thats the only thing but ild just get 1 thats specific for your car like i am mate easier and no trouble as if you do order it they might not take it back as its ur fault!
I agree, but finding a decent exhaust from a reputable manufacturer for a 2000 GS is near impossible. I've always loved the sound of the Greddy units.

·
Registered
238 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts