Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been doing some research for a friend with a stratus. This may be a stupid idea but I think its possible seeing all these parts will need to be purchased anyway due to his accident. What happens if instead of using a Stratus Bumper support use one for a 3rd gen. Use 3g fenders, 3g hood and bumper. Then the headlight mounts would be there, so we use 3g headlights. Im working on part number verification but since searching gave me these hideous scion and 350z swaps I'd thought id get some opinions.

Money is not an issue at all, car was involved in a minor accident and his best friend works at a body shop, so already 3k is covered.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
It has been done before, someone convereted the front end of a Stratus RT to a Eclipse, so yep it is possible.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ive been doing some research for a friend with a stratus. This may be a stupid idea but I think its possible seeing all these parts will need to be purchased anyway due to his accident. What happens if instead of using a Stratus Bumper support use one for a 3rd gen. Use 3g fenders, 3g hood and bumper. Then the headlight mounts would be there, so we use 3g headlights. Im working on part number verification but since searching gave me these hideous scion and 350z swaps I'd thought id get some opinions.

Money is not an issue at all, car was involved in a minor accident and his best friend works at a body shop, so already 3k is covered.
350z swap? I didn't find anything when I googled it.

·
Low and Slow.
1,803 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Has anyone with an eclipse gone to a stratus front end? I'am currently in the same situation with the frontend of my car being wrecked. Wondering what it would look like. The stratus front end is pretty nice with the right headlights, and color.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts