Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I have a 2004 Eclipse GS. Its just hit 50k original miles. Motor is completely stock except for a K&N drop in air filter. Sits on Tein S performance springs and willwood disks up front. Also has a set of super rare Racing Hart C3s in 18x7.5 with new tires. Interior mods are minimal with only upgraded pioneer speakers, head unit and 12in sub. I also just got 8k HIDs installed last week(Has projector housings now. NOT stock lamps).
Now for the cons: front and rear bumpers are black because some guy backed into my car and pushed it into a truck on the other side. The bumper was cracked so it was replaced. Just needs to be painted. there is some light oxidation on the spoiler. Also the fog lights are on and off; I opened everything up and just found some bad wiring. Other than that the car is perfect mechanically and everywhere else on the body. All maintenance is up to date. I only use chevron or shell 91 octane and full synthetic motor oil. gets ~30-32ish mpgs total. Car is a steal and I am only asking $7,000 for everything or $6,500 without the wheels.
Car is located in the San Francisco Bay Area but I am willing to meet up half way for any surrounding areas and even LA for a serious buyer. Again, car has no problem. Again, the car is really close to perfect and only has a few small faults as cosmetic; its super low miles and really reliable, and pretty quick for an inline 4.
Pictures by Cameraman_510 - Photobucket
that is the link. Also you can give me an email address and I can get better pics. I own the car and I can provide a copy of a carfax. I am updating my photo bucket page to show my User ID in the pics to prove its mine.
Thanks! UPDATED!

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just updated all the pics and it follows all the rules now. NOTE: The HIDs are taken out and stock lights are back in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts