Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought 4 wheels, with 3 mounted tires from Eclipse3Gfly. I got 4 17'' Exel Radius wheels, with 3 mounted Hankook K106 tires, and lug nuts for 770$; shipping included. I paid with a money order. About 3 weeks after sending out the money order, i finally got my package. everything looked ok, but he "forgot to send the lug nuts". I sent him a message telling him this, and he said ok, i'll send them first thing tomorrow, how stupid of me. So i thought alright sweet, they should be here in a week. So i waited for my lug nuts, and bought my 4th tire. The only thing that was missing were the lug nuts. As im expecting my second package to show up, im sitting, admiring my new wheels, and checking the tire pressure, when i noticed a tire was flat. so i went and filled it up. As i walk away from my tire, i can hear a hissing noise , and find there's a hole on the sidewall of the tire, where it's not a good place to patch because of too much flexing of the tire. I sent Jose 4 messages about the tire, and how i never got my lug nuts, and still no response. All together i lost 140$ on that deal. $30 on the lug nuts i bought, but never recieved, $30 more for the lug nuts i had to go out and buy, and $80 for a new tire for the one with the hole. :noway:
:noway: :nono:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I 2nd that. full of promises. he bought a seats from me back then and still owe me $40. i still haven't got it. it's been over 3 months. i keep pm the balance and he keep saying i will..i will..i will...pay you this friday.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
i will!!! i just need the check from my accident.
You will what? Use the quote button so people know who you're responding to. I'm assuming it's MMCGT01, but why no response to the person with the tire/lug nut issue?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts