Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
4 Cylinder Beast
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were can i go to get my 2001 eclipse GS Automatic ECU flashed around Pasadena TX.....im running really rich on gas and the setup i got on my car is...custom dual magnaflow catback exhaust, obx headers, aem cold air intake, throttlebody spacer, ngk sparkplugs.....plaese help i need the flash bad.

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
Were can i go to get my 2001 eclipse GS Automatic ECU flashed around Pasadena TX.....im running really rich on gas and the setup i got on my car is...custom dual magnaflow catback exhaust, obx headers, aem cold air intake, throttlebody spacer, ngk sparkplugs.....plaese help i need the flash bad.
Buy the cable Tactrix Cable "Openport 1.3M" and get one of my services ;)

·
4 Cylinder Beast
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What service and is it easy....will it help out my gas consumption, gain hp about how many, etc...

·
4 Cylinder Beast
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What service and is it easy....will it help out my gas consumption, gain hp about how many, etc...

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
Well, you send him your ROM, along with a couple logs, and tell him what your goals are. He makes modifications, and sends the ROM back. You make a couple more pulls/logs, and repeat until you get the desired affect.

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Where are you in Pasadena. I live in Deer Park. There's a TX member that may be able to do something, but Logics fix is probably a better way to go.

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Ross (McLarenRoss) maybe able to do it, he lives up north outside of Houston.

All you newer Houston people need to let us know what part of town you live in.. Sugarland, Alief, Galleria, Richmond... Pasadena(where)RedBluff..Spencer... Fairmont?? Details people, we need details..

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
The Openport 1.3M cable is such an important item to have with a Mitsubishi that I can't imagen not having it or not getting it. Its such a good tool that you will have far more access to the car's information and system than any Mitsu Dealer.

·
4 Cylinder Beast
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

All you newer Houston people need to let us know what part of town you live in.. Sugarland, Alief, Galleria, Richmond... Pasadena(where)RedBluff..Spencer... Fairmont?? Details people, we need details..
On shaver right by walmart on southmore behind the dollar store tho the right
thats were i live.

·
Quick silver
489 Posts

northside of houston right at the greenspoint area

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
On shaver right by walmart on southmore behind the dollar store tho the right
thats were i live.
So your in the Old'School part of Pasadena....(Close enough to me)

northside of houston right at the greenspoint area
And your out at Gunspoint (Belt8 & 45)... good to know..

Best thing best.. buy the cable.. then get Logics ECU Flash.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts