Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, any of you have good experience with flashing your ecu? I have done some with my 01 stratus. Then I made a mistake and might have locked my ecu. :doh: I have been thinging about getting a tune from flashblue but haven't seen him latley. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent the flash without turning the key. It went through the program, and had an error at the end. The notebook will not connect with flash or evoscan and the car turns over but dosen't start. I hope im not screwed but if I am what is the easies way to fix the problem. Also I'm looking for a good tune.
I dont have a dino any where near me. Thanks guys.

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
Um.... have you tried saving all your progress in another location. Then uninstall everything and re-install? Maby you some how messed up the USB drivers for the Tactrix cable? And I have tried to flash the ECU with the key off, and it didn't do anything to my car? If you have someone near you with the capability, you should have someone else with a different laptop/cable try and read/flash the ECU to rule out the possability of that being the problem.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good idea, but thier are not any that I know of that flash. I will try it agian i just updated the ecu flash to the newest verstion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts