Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
441 - 453 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone needing definition files created can send me a message and I only charge $15 with a quick turn around. I've defined dozens of 4cyl and v6 roms.
hey whats up, looking for the .xml for a 2007 Eclipse GS. need the definition to tune it with a tactrix 2.0 please message me your email

i'll gladly donate $15 for your charity

thank you

·
Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi
3,055 Posts
Hey that's great! Did you have any experience with the Big Maps ROM?

·
Registered
756 Posts
I now offer a very basic xml for $15 or a much larger xml for $35. The basic xml only has the tables needed to adjust fueling and timing. The large xml has all of the big maps tables and much more like radiator fan control, knock sensor control, alternator output control, startup fueling, auto trans solenoid control, etc.

hey whats up, looking for the .xml for a 2007 Eclipse GS. need the definition to tune it with a tactrix 2.0 please message me your email

i'll gladly donate $15 for your charity

thank you
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. However I have very limited experience with the 4G roms. For example I found around 8 timing tables in a 07 GT rom but don't know which ones are used under what conditions and don't have a 4G to test with. If you're still interested I can give it a shot. I'll PM you my email

I'm looking for someone who can create a definition file for my sleeper build. ive looked and nobody has made one for my ecu.
I'm guessing you have a Stratus RT by your username. I'll PM you my email

Hey that's great! Did you have any experience with the Big Maps ROM?
Yes I run big maps on my 3G and I've added several tables to the xml. I've also defined the same tables on my original auto rom and am working on converting it to big maps as well. It would be nice to ditch my dual ecu setup :dunno:

·
Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi
3,055 Posts
.....or a much larger xml for $35. The large xml has all of the big maps tables and much more like radiator fan control, knock sensor control, alternator output control, startup fueling, auto trans solenoid control, etc.

Yes I run big maps on my 3G and I've added several tables to the xml. I've also defined the same tables on my original auto rom and am working on converting it to big maps as well. It would be nice to ditch my dual ecu setup :dunno:

Wow! That’s fantastic. Right when I’m considering fuel ECU options for the upper end of my RPM band. Sounds like you’ve had an a bunch of options.

I have the original beta big maps back in the day. Never really had time to play with it so I’m a little reticent to use that one.

With what you’re offering I’m ready to pull the trigger now! PM me at your earliest convenience with your preferred method of payment and payment handle.

Just a couple of questions. I recall from discussions about the big maps file that a change of map sensor might be required. I believe someone told me that I needed an 05 map sensor, which I have. Not sure if it’s still necessary.

And do you need the original XML file for my vehicle? I suspect not because I can edit everything in the XML file that you will ultimately send me.

Anyways, great news! As you I prefer to just tune at the stock ECU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
90920008 big map

I now offer a very basic xml for $15 or a much larger xml for $35. The basic xml only has the tables needed to adjust fueling and timing. The large xml has all of the big maps tables and much more like radiator fan control, knock sensor control, alternator output control, startup fueling, auto trans solenoid control, etc.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. However I have very limited experience with the 4G roms. For example I found around 8 timing tables in a 07 GT rom but don't know which ones are used under what conditions and don't have a 4G to test with. If you're still interested I can give it a shot. I'll PM you my email

I am very interested in this, but dont have the post count to message you directly. I have been using 90920009 which is fairly well defined for the basics, but I want the more in depth definition. Gladly pay for this!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey man, are you still doing xml defs?

441 - 453 of 453 Posts