Hey guys, I ran into a little problem when working on my interior the other day. I previously had several CCFL (neon) transformers hooked up in parallel to center dash cigarette lighter port, and it had worked flawlessly for over a year. I decided to clean up the wiring a little bit, so I swapped out the accessory port adaptor and created a circuit through the rear windshield wiper fuse (my car doesnt have a rear windshield wiper so I thought it would be appropriate) and grounded it to the chassis. The neons worked great for a couple hours, even brighter than before, then out of nowhere the transformers started melting and burning out... Is this caused by electrical noise or something?? I'm stumped.