So my car died recently. All the electrical power shut off. However after I waited a minute all the lights turned back on so I attempted to start it. It didn’t crank, only clicked, so I attempted to pop start it(I drive a manual). Then, when I disconnected the battery and tried to reconnect it, it sparked like a motherfucker and the wire for the negative started turning red hot, so I yanked the positive connector off. Am I dealing with an exposed wire, shitty connection, something with the starter, or is there a ground somewhere that needs to be fixed? It’s a 2.4l 4 cyl 2002 eclipse gs.