Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting euro tail lights on my car, but i'd like to see what looks the best. can't decide between black, chrome/clear, or carbon fiber. here's the pics, shouldn't be too hard as far as photoshop goes. If you need better pics, let me know and i'll get them for you.
Thanks

Chrome/clear

Black

Carbon Fiber (not much different than black)

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
i am pretty sure you are gonna need a better picture of you car to do that photoshop. you could always look around the members rides section and see examples.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
All 3 options have been installed on a Titanium Pearl Eclipse dozens of times. Like stated above.. poke through the Member's Rides and get ideas.

ALso, it really depends on the theme you go with on the rest of the car. Turn signals, headlights, wheels, etc. Look at the big picture and consider your plans.

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
Yea i will do it for you if you can get a brighter picture, but also you can also search around for already installed applications

·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here's a better picture for ya. if that still isn't good, let me know. thanks again. yea, i've looked around in member rides and havent found too many. i've liked what i've seen, but if u dont mind doin this that would be nice. so i could just kinda side-by-side compare

·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so in my spare time today, since my class was cancelled, I went and got myself photoshop and tried this thing out myself. Probably not the best, but i think it looks decent enough.

Negative/positive opinions or preferences on what looks best, feel free. glad to hear em!

P.S. I know, you're digging the dual key holes in the lights. ;) haha

Chrome

Black

Carbon Fiber

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
i like the carbon fiber one the best, sorry I couldn't do it for you. I had to go to work like right after I posted my response but hey you did not do a bad job.

but if you still want me to do it i will, but gotta let me know soon, I am leaving for thanksgiving tomorrow afternoon.

·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, if you have time to do it, that'd be sweet. all you really need to do is the CF ones. that'll work, cuz the chrome i'm not goin wtih. dont like it. and i'd say my PS one for hte black worked well. so all i need is CF. thanks again man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts