Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for starting a thread but i searched everywhere for evo 9 ecu all diffrent ways and couldnt find anything to help my questions is can i use an evo 9 ecu or is that when they started mivec and if not what evo ecu's will thanks alot and again i did try to search and came up with nothing thanks for your help

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but it will work because my tuner swaped the ecu on his evo and is going to give me the evo9 ecu that would be great and i dont need mivec

·
Registered
339 Posts
I dont think that it would work. Just take that ECU and sell it or trade for a Evo 8 ecu it on the Evolutionm forums.

·
Registered
339 Posts
No it doesn't. If he is going to give it to you then take it and sell it...and then get an evo 8 ecu....its not that hard....

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea but i mean he was just being nice mi not guna take it then sell it thats kinda mest up me making his profit sorda ohwell ill find one if you guys wana help out it would be great thx alot.

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright thanks for your help why do i need 50 post ?????? thoughrely confused haha ohwell

·
Registered
339 Posts
because the forum rules are that you cannot post in the marketplace area unless you have 50 posts.

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats weird the forumn mest up on me i posted something about wanting to buy a tearstone kit ha ohwell worked out i got the kit works for me

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how would i make sure ofthat i was wondering why it said ecm and ecu i guess ill just ask him how do our ecu's usually run i was talking to some evo guys last night and they were saying they sell theres from 200 up to 400 i was just kinda like uhhhhh yeah i guess you can keep that. makes me think twice about getting that guys and selling it.

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alright new questions will 370cc injectors out of a dodge stealth work i know the aai ones were originaly 370cc ones and the dodge stealth is like the 3000gt so i was just wondering thanks for your help.

·
Resident Asshole
5,940 Posts
An EVO IX ECU will not plug into the 4 cylinder. The plugs are the same as the V6. You can only use an EVO XIII ECU.

·
My snail is bigger!
1,154 Posts
An EVO IX ECU will not plug into the 4 cylinder. The plugs are the same as the V6. You can only use an EVO XIII ECU.
Where is this Evo XIII and how do I get one? :rofl::fawk:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts