Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
T25 POWA
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am piecing a turbo as we speak. I bought the xtech piping that I am going to do little mods to it to fit my likings. The biggest thing I wanted to do was put a front mount on there. I was searching around evolutionm.net and I could pick up a stock fmic for about $100. My question is would I be able to fit it without hacking up my 5mph bumper too bad?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Wow, that thing is almost through the bumper. Get a DSM side mount for cheap, or a decent FMIC that at least has the inlets in the proper location.

mitsusaint said:
almost as bad as my front bumper! lol
Your's looks better than that Mel!

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,058 Posts
dont go with the EVO FMIC its really hard to mount and you will slaughter your bumper to make it fit because of the postion of the end tanks. Go with FMIC with end tanks on opposite side.

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,058 Posts
actually his car is running like crap now gas mileage has drop, black smoke coming out of the exhaust. it really needs to be looked over cause the shop he goes to fixes the car and a week later same promblem

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.