Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm a new member. I have owened a 3g eclipse for a few years now. I have a 03 Rs. I'm starting to make it cooler haha. I bought a lot of evo x parts that I was Gonna install on my 3kgt vr4 but ended up selling the car. So now I have parts im trying to make work on the 3g. Wheel today i just found out the evo x steering wheel is a direct bolt in. Extremely easy. Only issue is wiring. I have to figure a way to make the air bag and cruise work. Also have evo x seats

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Evo 8 and Lancers around these years dont have all the buttons. they are pretty clean. Im going to have the cruise and music buttons functional soon.

·
Registered
75 Posts
EVO seats look sweet.
is that a direct bolt on or the rails need to be modified..??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Love the steering wheel! I’m gonna start looking for one. Let us know if you get the wiring figured out

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EVO seats look sweet.
is that a direct bolt on or the rails need to be modified..??
I bought wedge performance bottom mounts. Then I used the stock evo sliders. I had to cut off alot of the brackets that are on the evo sliders. Then I just bolted the slides directly to the wedge base.
Love the steering wheel! I’m gonna start looking for one. Let us know if you get the wiring figured out
Will do. I order a clock spring from a evo hopefully that will solve the airbag issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts