Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea where this should go so feel free to move it.

I recently purchased the EvoScan program from limitless.co.nz. I paypaled him the $25 on Monday the 7th and so far I haven't heard anything from him. Is it sent to me by mail? Sent by email? I have no idea so I'm just checking. Thanks

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
I have no idea where this should go so feel free to move it.

I recently purchased the EvoScan program from limitless.co.nz. I paypaled him the $25 on Monday the 7th and so far I haven't heard anything from him. Is it sent to me by mail? Sent by email? I have no idea so I'm just checking. Thanks
Well, yes this thread is in the wrong place. I think it should be in the Performance section or Problem section. To answer your question you should receive an email with your serial number and a link to download the software. If you have your serial number, but not the link for the software, send me a pm and I will give it to you.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
I would have suggested email the place you bought it from and asking why you havent yet received the serial/key. But check your junk mail folder 1st. Could be your email program thought it was spam.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to let you guys know that the delay in getting my program was my fault and not Evoscan's...I didnt click a link I needed to once I paid.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Just wanted to let you guys know that the delay in getting my program was my fault and not Evoscan's...I didnt click a link I needed to once I paid.
So you didn't follow directions AND you failed to post this thread in the right section. Both only have one thing in common....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts