Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so I noticed that there is a dedicated thread for tuning and ECUFlash, but nothing for EvoScan. Now, I know that it is just a datalogger, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who has had questions about it. Here are my first 3.

The items circled in blue, should I leave that on the mitsubishi, or should I change it to the dsm/3000gt/eclipse one?

Second, the select ecu circled in red, should I leave that alone, or switch to one of the other options. All the options are as follows:EFI, AYC, ABS, OBDII, SSMII, SSMI A30113, and SSMI Other. I figure EFI or OBDII are my only options, and OBDII has very few datalogging options. Just wondering. I'm pretty sure I should leave it alone, but want to be 100%.

And third...should I even mess with the stuff circled in green or not?

Thanks for everything and I hope this thread can be used as a reference for everyone looking for information about EvoScan.

By the way, just so everyone knows, I have been looking through the openecu.org forums.....no one talks about the 2000-2005 eclipses. It's very lonely there.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Leave it on Mitsu and EFI....that should get you logging just fine. You can mess with the stuff in green all it does is activate various things like if you activate the fuel pump you're fuel pump will turn on and build fuel pressure...nothing you really need for logging

Hope that helps

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
openecu.org is a little lonely you are right. To be honest many people on there are way over my head and abilities in the relm of tuning and I don't get much from the site.

Go to evolutionm.net
They have LOTS of info on tuning including many how to's with screen shots and pics. It seems everyone over there is into tuning and tinkering. Look in the evo 1-9 forums and there is a specific section for ECUflash and EVOscan.

·
TxTuning.com
6,811 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts