Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts I'm selling are mint ( like new condition).

00-02 Foglights, asking $75 shipped. This is for UPS ground with tracking and insurance. These lights cost 180+ tax at the dealer. Mine are less than half and are in like new condition. No scratches. Look almost brand new.

Next, stock driver side turn signal. Price is $10 shipped.

Next, like new pair of japanese PIAA H1 HID Bulbs. I bought these new for $80 at my local import tuning shop. I used them maybe a grand total of 8 times during the 2 months I've had them. Color is a very nice blue. I took them off because I bought that HID conversion kit that is on sale here (the one being sold for 145 ish). I was going to save them and use them for my 03-05 foglights ( which I have not gotten yet) but I think im going to get yellowish bulbs 3000k ( kinda like mojogt's)

Asking $50 shipped on the PIAA bulbs. SOLD

Lastly, a pair of OEM 00-02 tailights. I bought the TYC rears so I no longer need these. They are in very good condition. Price is $40 shipped for the pair or best offer SOLD

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PIAA H1 Bulbs sold, taillights sold. Still have foglights and turn signal. I have lowered the price of the foglights to $75 shipped or best offer. I will part them out for $45 shipped for each side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts