Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
f/s 03 eclipse parts (350$ buys it all)

the first one to pay with paypal in the amount of 350$ will have 30days to pick up items. i also have f/r black seats cloth,dash(hull). power steering pump for 03 eclipse

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

power steering pump off of a 3.0 v-6 eclipse
make offer plus shipping from 63825
03 eclipse (speakers/hood latch)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

speakers.....25$ or best offer plus shipping
hood latch 10$ or best offer plus shipping from 63825

03 eclipse (v-6 motor and tranny)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

auto tranny.........200$ plus shipping
motor......300$ plus shipping
this car had 44,000 miles on it when it was wrecked motor ran fine and tranny shift like it should. both items are 100% guaranteed. that is if you have no neg feed back as a buyer or a seller. i know these are good but if you have had problems before or if your just not the trusted type please pass these items up.03 eclipse parts for sale

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03 eclipse parts (fuel pump & other parts)

fuel pump..........25$
washer bottle....15$
fuse box...........50$
ECU off of a 03 eclipse auto part# MR988514....100$ shipping included
all other parts on table make offer plus shipping from 63825
all parts are priced with best offer..

03 eclipse (front hubs)

hubs.....70$ or best offer plus shipping from 63825

03 eclipse (gas pedal & other cables)

make offer on all items plus shipping from 63825

03 eclipse (idler & tension pulleys)

03 parts (starter/fuel line& other parts)

starter........35$
fuel line.......10$
all belts.......10$
val.cover.....10$
other parts make offer.
all parts are plus shipping from 63825

03 eclipse (power antenna)

power antenna with out antenna 15$ plus shipping from 63825

03 eclipse blue looking (glove box)

10$ plus shipping from 63825

cruise control and other parts on table. 50$ or best offer plus shipping from 63825parts from 03 eclipse

WINDO MOTORS SOLD
click on pic. to make it bigger. i will take 50$ plus shipping or best offer. zip is 63825.---------------------------------------------------------------------------

30$ or best offer plus shipping from 63825

25$ or best offer plus shipping from 63825

30$ or best offer plus shipping from 63825

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had some more inquries about the motor and tranny. give me a week or so and ill get back with you. i would realy like to sale everything at one time if someone need it i would make them one hell of a deal. STRATUS R/T has seen this motor in person and all the other parts so if you know him you can ask him about them. i am sure he wouldnt mind.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone needing a short block? i have the heads sold if i can sale the short block ill let the heads go. short block for 200$ plus shipping

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Can I get the center console from you? and the part that has the cigaretter lighter and ashtray up front. Both pieces on mine are broken :sad:

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
I am looking for the wire plugs for the front fog lights. I just need the male end that plugs into the bulb and about 4 inches of wires off the plug. Let me know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts