Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: EVO 8 TURBO PARTs

HEY GUYS IM GETTING THE LINK FOR THE PICTURES RIGHT NOW!!!! ALL PARTS HAVE LESS 20,000MI ON THEM MINUS THE INTERCOOLER n CMF SP ITS BRAND NEW! Im selling this because i no longer have my 05 gs :mecry2: i now have a 03 gts sypder:wavey: . only fits the 4 banger eclipse, 8g galant, and the 2g stratus. inbox for questions. paypal only sorry unless pickup

EVO VIII Turbo included-$300 shipped
EVO VIII Manifold included-$120shipped
EVO VIII O2 Housing included-$120shipped
EVO VIII Fuel Rail included-$100shipped
EVO VIII Fuel Injectors included-sold
EVO VIII FPR included-$80shipped
EVO VIII INTERCOOLER PIPING included-$110shipped
TOP SPEED Intercooler included-$130shipped
CMF STRAIGHT PIPE included-$100obo
all prices are obo!!! no low balling

$650 shipped for everything $500 picked up. individual prices r next to the parts!!!!
NEED GONE FAST.

·
Banana suit what?!
1,243 Posts
Would you be willing to sell the ic piping seperate? And what kind of oil catch can is that in the 2nd picture of the extra pics? How much for that? (if you're willing to seperate those)

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
i may be able to pick up that evo 8. boss wants to do a little project on seomthing. ill let you know.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@bwracing00 how u been man long time no hear since the org went down!!!! and let me know!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k just let me know!!! the faster i get rid of these the sooner i can get some ripp or rpw headers

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last price drop cause chase his stalking me 4 their money $350 picked up $550 shipped i believe this is a steal!!!!! parts only have 20,000 miles on it. intercooler is brand new

1 - 16 of 16 Posts