Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F.S.-front 00-02 bumper

like i say i am selling an new front bumper for a 2000-2003 eclipse.never instaled... it is just taking up some spaces! I am asking $100+shipping. Also if any one want/need to buy a 03-05 bumper pm me but for the most part it is the 00-02 bunper!!!

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
where are you located? cost shipped to 27713?

143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am locatd in Goshen, In will qoute the prices for you night-NC[spyder]GT

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Just holler when you know. I need a new front bumper but I'm in no rush.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
how much shipped along with the pass fender to 78242

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
Title's a bit misleading. OEM style that may be, but it appears generic (not made by Mitsu). You can tell by the triangular recess where the emblem goes, as opposed to one that follows the "tri-diamond" pattern.

Not a bad price, though I'd expect price from most shipping methods to almost match (or even top) your asking price.

I say all this as an interested (but informed) buyer. I've been shopping for a "winter bumper" as well as for a replacement for my buddy's '02. I'm not trying to rag on your sale. Maybe send via Greyhound for cheap?

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Title's a bit misleading. OEM style that may be, but it appears generic (not made by Mitsu). You can tell by the triangular recess where the emblem goes, as opposed to one that follows the "tri-diamond" pattern.
VERY good catch! Personally I don't care, as I would be filling that "divet" anyway... Still waiting for a quote on the shipping.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey not to crap or anything but for an oem style bumper i believe is kinda high price.. like 00tampablue i also searched for a bumper but not as a winter but a replacement after wife crashed my car... i just received it last night and i paid less than 100+shipping... i could add links to site but then again i would b crapping ur sale .... might i suggest u lower the price.. i paid 69 for an 03...00_05 is 67

143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
i am in GOSHEN INDIANA

with the post bove.. i am still saleing them, if you want be buy them great, if you dont-dont! i work in a body shop,and i no that sooner or later i will used them. i seen that lots of pepole need a bumper.So i thought that i can help a few.i paid 110 for ech one! they are new, nothting is wrong they are pertty much perfect!

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
Any idea what material(s) this is made from?
I'm a bit concerned over how brittle some of the generic bumpers appear to be...

Have you looked into shipping options?

I appreciate your wanting to "help a few" by cutting $10 off your own price, but... help us out with some more info, man! I could easily pick up an 'el cheapo' eBay bumper for a little over $100 shipped. What makes this deal stand above the others out there?

143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
the quality of the bumper are the same as the one make by oem( i talked to the company that makes them) as for the fitting, they..... fit perfect. i will take some pic tomorrow-to show how it fit! oh and for the shipping it is going through grayhound...which is only $30-50 but it has to be pick up! if you would like it shipped to your home it is going to be more! if you want to buy an 'el cheapo' bumper on eBay....go ahead... but i will never put cheap shit on my cars!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts