Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Konig Unknowns 19" with tires.
They all have a little road rash some worse than others. Mostly just the clear protective coating is coming off and needs to be removed and redone.

This first one has a slightly bent lip and the clear coat is spotty but the tire has at least 75%-80% tread left.

The second one again has the clear coat being spotty and a couple of scratches. The tire still has a good amount of tread left.

The third one is the spottiest but has no dings or scratches and the original tire had a puncture and was replaced so it is new and has never been driven on.

Last one has no spotting but has a little scuff mark. The tire tread on this is by far the lowest.

The three tires that haven't been replaced still have insurance through discount tire but they wont let me transfer them. I might be able to figure something out and get them new tires as well if you are interested in that sorta thing.

And the brake lights with out bulbs.

I am located in Colorado in the Wheat Ridge/Lakewood area. I really don't want to ship them anywhere but wouldn't mind driving a little ways out to meet with someone.
I was looking for around $800 for rims and tires. I know they aren't in the best of shape but for rims and tires maybe even new tires that's not bad. Maybe $20 for the lights.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
K I can see that the price might be a little steep. I'm really just looking to get rid of these so $500 or best offer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts