Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spring Cleaning sale (yes it's May, but any Northern Mid-Westerner would understand) and I've got a few things to sell. All items are listed with pricing and any details on it. Prices are firm unless otherwise noted. If you have an offer, I will listen, but don't be surprised if I pass. I Do also apologize for the bad photos and if you'd like more info, PM me please. Also, I'll probably only be on here two-three times a day, so be patient. I will check PM's in order received and products will be sold on first come first sold basis. Arrangement for fees collected will be arranged by myself and the buyer. Once items are sold, they will be noted here. Sold items will be shipped on a weekly basis as I will only make one stop a week for drop offs. If you are near MN, I will be willing to meet somewhere for local pick up but must be arranged ahead of time. Thanks..!

Evo VIII Brembo Calipers $300 Shipped (Firm): (Sold - Shipped & Received)
--Story, these were purchased off of EvoM 2 yrs ago in hopes to put onto my 3G before I got rid of it. Slight scuffs from previous owner, but can be painted over. Never got around to cleaning them, installing them, or anything. I originally paid about $600 for these because it included new rotors, pads, and even brake lines. Unfortunately, the rotors and pads I sold on EvoM and the brake lines were damaged in my move.

G2 Brake Caliper Brush On Paint Kit (White) $20 + S&H:
--This brush kit was purchased to paint the Brembo Calipers I had purchased above. The kit itself has been in my possession for a little over a year now and stored in room temperature conditions. Purchased on-line right before I got rid of my 3G. In fact, I ordered it on-line and I got rid of the 3G before it even arrived at my home.

Stock Clock Pod $15 shipped: (Sold - Shipped & Received)
Stock Foot Rest $5 Shipped:
--Clock Pod was purchased New at a dealer and was intended to be turned into an analog Clock after the stereo system was installed (Google '03-'05 Outlander Clock). Never got around to purchasing the clock for this modification.
--Stock foot rest was removed for the custom carpeting but once again, never got around to re-installing it.

Aluminum Brushed Gauge Bezel wrapped in White carbon Fiber Vinyl $5+S&H:
Passenger Side Power Mirror $20 + S&H or Best Offer:
(Hand) Polished 3.0L Valve Cover $50 + S&H:(SOLD - Shipped & Recieved)
--Gauge Bezel is custom wrapped by me. Done back waaaay before real carbon fiber dash kits and bezels were readily available. It's white carbon fiber patterned vinyl and is easily removable to keep that brushed aluminum look if you'd prefer. Indentation shows as the plastic gauge cover has been pressed on it.
Closer view of Gauge Bezel
Click for Photo of Gauge bezel Installed
--Passenger Side Power Mirror was purchased new at my local Mitsu dealer. The mirror is actually based for an '05 model, but can be used on any model from '00-'05. The mirror was purchased as a set for experimental reasons. The driver side was experimented on using LED's for custom side mirrors.
--Polished Valve Cover was purchased incorrectly. Bought it here but was advertised as the "V6 24 Valve" cover but was not. I polished it anyways, but never got to put it on because I kept my "V6 24 Valve" cover on the vehicle instead of switching to the "3.0L V6"

"00 Stock Tail lights $15 + S&H Set:
Euro Clear Tail lights $40 + S&H Set: (SOLD)
--Stock tail lights were removed for the Euro-Clears. Boxed and stored. Kept in case of emergencies (Lights were removed 1 month after vehicle purchase and are in mint condition with not broken clips, scratches or dents).
--Euro-Clear lights are sectioned off allowing for the brightest and most visible of lighting rather then spreading across like previous clear tail lights. I used orange glassed bulbs for turns and red glass bulbs for brake lights. Other owners here have used LED's but I never experimented with them. Passenger side light has water damage on the reflector base and I will throw in a second passenger side for free. See photo below:
Click For Photo of Water Damage
Click for Photo of Euro-Clears installed

Stock Oil Cap $5 Shipped:
Stock Rear Reverse Lights $10 Shipped:
Front Clear Frosted Passenger Turn Signal (00-02) $5 Shipped:
--Stock Oil cap was replaced and stored.
--Stock Reverse Lights were removed, boxed, and stored.
--Front Passenger Clear Frosted Turn Signal does not have a matching mate due to the driver side being damaged when it was hit in a parking lot.

Stock Spoiler (Northstar White) $40 + S&H:
--Spoiler was removed after bout 14 months of ownership on the car. replaced with a WW V-Line wing because I was being picky in looking for a replacement wing that installed into the stock drilled holes. There are some lights scuffs on the wing that can be rubbed off with some good ole' fashion elbow grease. No hardware available.
Click for Photo of scuffs

Wings West V-Line Spoiler w/o 3rd Brake Light $75 + S&H: (SOLD)
--V-Line Wing was selected for it's adaptability into the stock drilled holes. Waited for a while for the blade to be placed without the high mounted center brake light. Painted Northstar White and has been on the car permanently. Slight rock chips here and there, but there is a stress fracture at one of the mounting points. No hardware available.
Click for Stress Fracture Photo
Click for Photo of some Rock Chips

3G history: Vehicle was purchased new in September 1999 a week after its official release in dealerships. A Northstar White V6 and I've been a member on here before "Eclipse Forums" and "Club3g" had split and were one site. Also an early member of Club 3G MN before it was turned over into MNSportCompacts which now has been terminated. All parts were purchased new unless otherwise noted. I owned a 3G until a year ago where it was let go for a Volvo V70R to better help accommodate the start of my family. I haven't been on here for a while, but I still do visit every once in a while.

Mods: If you see anything wrong with my post(ings), please PM me immediately.

Edit 1: Photo Links Not Working. Trying to Correct.
Edit 2: Test of Photo Links.
Edit 3: Photo Links Corrected.
Edit 4: Spell Check.
Edit 5: Adjusting description for messaging priorities, payment, delivery, and collection options.
Edit 6: Product Update.
Edit 7: Brembos Re-listed. Sold/Pending updated.
Edit 8: Pricing Updated.

·
Registered
173 Posts
just curious... how did you polished the valve cover without getting rusted...?? I read several members tried to polish it but even with clearcoat get rusted, and I tried to polish it onve and the next day had signs of rust..

·
King of Rice!!
1,425 Posts
That G2 caliper paint is good quality stuff. I had some before and it took hours to get it sanded off to paint them a diff color. Used duplicolor brand and its already flaked while the G2 never had any issues.

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
Question on the brembos, you can install those on factory rotors right? If so in interested.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Not on eclipse factory rotors. You need evo rotors, or aftermarket rotors big enough for them. Including wheels that are big and deep enough to support the brembos.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just curious... how did you polished the valve cover without getting rusted...?? I read several members tried to polish it but even with clearcoat get rusted, and I tried to polish it onve and the next day had signs of rust..
My Uncle (rest his soul) did the clear coating for me. It was a first time thing for me so he helped me take care of the polishing. As for the final coating, I have no idea what he did to finish it because he wanted me to keep to my studies at the time for my finals (no distractions y'know)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Question on the brembos, you can install those on factory rotors right? If so in interested.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Not on eclipse factory rotors. You need evo rotors, or aftermarket rotors big enough for them. Including wheels that are big and deep enough to support the brembos.
Chad is correct. I had ordered 13" rotors for them, but sold them to a colleague of mine so I only have the calipers. In all, you'll need new rotors, pads, installation bolts, brake lines (recommended), and possibly new rims pending what you currently have. I had Racinghart C5 Evo's +35 which worked perfectly for these when I test fitted one.

That G2 caliper paint is good quality stuff. I had some before and it took hours to get it sanded off to paint them a diff color. Used duplicolor brand and its already flaked while the G2 never had any issues.
Wouldn't have it any other way

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for the slow updates on here. Been trying to get through all of the PMs.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BTT. Brembos lowered and re-listed.
Sold/Pending updated.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Messaged you yesterday about the price with shipping to 04769 for the clock pod cover, haven't heard anything just wanted to know if it was still available.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts