Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Soon to be Boosted!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright Club3g, I guess you could say I have been holding out on everyone. I run and program a CNC WaterJet, and also do welding/fabrication. I do a lot of custom work on my cars and I see tons of ideas come through club3g but there is just no one to make them. So this is my resume for any of you that have had something bottled up that you have wanted to have made but don't have the knowledge and tools to do so.

Pricing will depend on what is asked and what you want me to do. Some things to note is:
-I will only charge you what materials, shipping, and a minimum wage labor I put into it. If the material is scrap laying around the shop, its free to me just as well as it is to you.
-Payments won't be paid until I have your consent that the product is what you want and agree opun, unless it has custom etching done such as names or personal.
-There is no time constraint that will be put on making an item, my work life comes before my side jobs always. Granted if it is something moderatly heavy in fabrication I will probably have it within a month or two.
-I will not make anything that I think will be a safety risk to you or any others, I will only be held liable for misinformation or non-conformities of the product
-I am 18 years old, but I know what I'm doing and that my quality and prices are highly acceptable. You will NOT find this type of work at minimum wage labor, such as my machines hourly rate is $170 dollars which is still extremely cheap compared to 7.25 you wont beat it.
-I'm always interested in a trade off for something you have, wether it be Brembo's or Turbo parts to SS kits, LMK
I am doing this for club3g and its members directly. I won't be making any BS parts such as washers or any of that other crap that you can go straight to the Auto parts store to buy. I won't waste your time so don't waste mine.

For a little bit of legitness, i'll continue to post stuff that I make for others and myself as time goes on.

To-Do list:
If something is not up here that you want me to look into post up or give me a PM.
1.) Battery tie down ($25 Shipped) If you see yours here PM me and ill send you my paypal, Won't let me send PM's ATM.

2.) Billet Caps
3.) Radiator Brackets
4.) Rear Strut Bar
5.) Fuse Box Covers
6.) 6G74 TB Adapters

Waiting list:
1.) Battery tie downs
-Bryon Starr (GT)
-Blue0588(*GT*)
-00Mitsu(*GT*)
-GotRiceBoy (Eclipse)
-Dirtywill2001(GTS)
2.)Billet cap set(I'll only be making 5 sets, for now)
-TreyZian

PM ME TO GET YOUR NAME ON THE LIST, NOT ON THE THREAD.
So please, post up any ideas or questions you have, I have access to just about any machine imaginable. Mods, if this is in the wrong place or conducted improperly please notify me and I will fix it. Thanks :wavey:

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Custom parts I'd be willing to pay for if you could re-create them. Billet aluminum engine bay caps, eclipse door sills, radiator brackets, end links, battery tie down.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh wow, this is kind of awesome. I will be looking forward to seeing some of your work after you finish making parts for members. I may just consider having some custom made parts for you later on this year since I was eventually going to have many made for the performance of my car.

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Soon to be Boosted!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Custom parts I'd be willing to pay for if you could re-create them. Billet aluminum engine bay caps, eclipse door sills, radiator brackets, end links, battery tie down.
The aluminum engine bay caps are a good possibility depending on what you want, i can go ahead and say the door sills are a no go unless you just want a customized insert to replace the eclipse lettering. Well the battery tie down is just a coincidence :blush2: I just made one or myself but it looks a little dull so I'm gonna reprogram it to have a little bit more unf unf to it?

Such as a item like this I spent about 20 minutes drawing and cutting it material was scrap and i just polished it up a little bit to look decent, so this would run about 10 bucks plus shipping.

·
Soon to be Boosted!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Somebody who bought chaz's aluminum clutch caps should send one over as a model.

Also, I've been waiting for this, and I don't know if you can manufacture it, but it'd be amazing if you could get a V.2 of this.

I'm ready to pay if you think you could do it.
Yes, if anyone could send some detailed pictures of any caps they have wether it be of chaz's or tearstones would be greatly appreciated. And on the strut bar I thought about doing this but as you can see everyone wants there own things they want to keep so each one would be almost 1-2 months of processing time for me to get a couple of scrap proto-types down and how they work. I myself am not a handling guru so idk much about how the strut bars would work in terms of design but ill do some research for ya.;)

·
Soon to be Boosted!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'll take one that's has GTS cut out :D
I need to know what thickness material, size dimensions you want it, and also what kind of material. Finishing will be left up to yourself unless you want me to try and polish it out.

Edit: Also any special shape you want, get creative that's what im here for.

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
For $10 shipped? Can you do the polished billet aluminum? Same thickness and all as the one you've got in the picture there.

·
Soon to be Boosted!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For $10 shipped? Can you do the polished billet aluminum? Same thickness and all as the one you've got in the picture there.
Idk if the one in the picture I have works, it was just a mock piece to see how it looked. And the one I have is 316 Stainless. If you want a TRUE billet one its gonna be a bit more than 10 bucks cuz billet is machined all the way around. Which is not what I do. I'd have to experiment with polishing alumnium, from what i've heard it doesn't polish well at all without certain creams.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
I'd be interested in radiator brackets. Probably billet caps too if they weren't a million dollars.

You and I should work out a deal on 6g74 throttle body adapters for the 6g75 intake manifold...

·
Soon to be Boosted!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd be interested in radiator brackets. Probably billet caps too if they weren't a million dollars.

You and I should work out a deal on 6g74 throttle body adapters for the 6g75 intake manifold...
Pm me some details on a adapter and what would need to be done for it ive never worked on any of the 6gXX only the 4g64's.

·
Soon to be Boosted!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
If you wanted the same everything it would be $10 plus shipping. Also I went ahead and did it for giggles. Polished 6061 aluminum.

Hope you like it.

Edit:You said GTS:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
^
:lol:

Yeah I would be interested in a tb adaptor as well.

·
Soon to be Boosted!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol: What measurements you need? Center bolt to center bolt?
Yes I need the measurement from bolt hole to bolt hole if you are using the stock hook thingies that came with the original battery tray and the rectangle dimensions if you just want a rectangle that is.:p

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Look to be about 7 and 9/16.

Think you could do this sorta thing too? Just a little indention so I could do a two tone? Obviously I'd still want the one with the "GTS" cut out too.

·
Soon to be Boosted!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The indention wouldnt be difficult cept the start and end on this machine would make deeper holes at the start and the end of the tool path. I can try but no promises on what it will look like.

1 - 20 of 240 Posts