Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a site based mainly on upgrades. But i was and still am a member of zr2usa.com and one of the things i did like on that site and forum board is that it had a factory thread. Basically all factory part numbers and stuff incase you had a wreck and wanted to return things back to stock. Headlights, taillights, seats, dash lights, etc. I searched for a thread or discussion page for these and came up empty. Could someone help me out. Main reason im asking is i have aftermarket single halo projectors and was needing the bulb numbers to replace mine.

TIA

Allen

·
Turbo/Haltech V6
1,713 Posts
Look at the plastic part of the bulb you have, and you will find the number there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh i know where to find the numbers at, i was just talkin about a reference section reguardless. Just a quick easy find instead of having to go thru the work and trouble of gettin to the bulb just for the numbers

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Oh i know where to find the numbers at, i was just talkin about a reference section reguardless. Just a quick easy find instead of having to go thru the work and trouble of gettin to the bulb just for the numbers
Getting to the bulb to get numbers would probably be a lot less labor intensive than an "all encompassing" part number listing for everything on the car...most of the OEM parts websites have pretty easy to navigate databases and some give you the part numbers...but you said your headlights are aftermarket anyways...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol exactly. But i honestly think i still have factory headlight "bulbs". But i also have the bulb inside the halo which i cant see what it is. I think our stock bulb is a 9003, can anybody vouch for me on that?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually did try the search thing but it just kept timing out for some reason. Could be my internet, been actin up lately. Sorry, thanks man

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I actually did try the search thing but it just kept timing out for some reason. Could be my internet, been actin up lately. Sorry, thanks man
No problem...sometimes just searching around is good too...that thread is a sticky under the "show and shine" area...

·
Turbo/Haltech V6
1,713 Posts
I have aftermarket headlights too, and my bulbs are H7. I would recommend that you go and check the bulb number you have just to make sure.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I have aftermarket headlights too, and my bulbs are H7. I would recommend that you go and check the bulb number you have just to make sure.
And the bulbs in my Sonars are H1...

There's an idea for you Rad (if it hasn't been done yet)...search through the forum and put together an addition to the bulb chart with a list of bulbs for all the different aftermarket lights for our car...:ugh2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts